Job offer : Marketing Manager Germany
Major player in the TV market, search for its European subsidiary one Marketing Manager Germany.
Stages of the post:
The position holder builds the marketing plan and budget for Germany in cooperation with Sales team and EU Marketing team based on a structured analysis of the German market.
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives
- Is accountable of the efficient spending of local marketing budget
- Collaborates with EU Marketing team, Sales team and Product Management team to build product communication and sales promotions.
- Plans and organizes production and implementation of all in store activities (including point of sales materials, promotions and promoters by finding the most efficient solutions)
- Manages content used to promote brands and products of key online retailers
- Collaborates with EU Marketing team to organize trade shows and local customer events
- Adapts training programs developed by EU Marketing team to local needs and supports the local team
- Collaborates with EU Marketing team to develop or adapt sales tools (product sheet, catalogs, presents effectively brands, the products...)
- Collaborates with Product Management team, Sales team and EU Marketing team to spot and analyses market trends
- Collaborates with EU Marketing team and works with local PR agency press attaché to ensure that PR activities are locally well executed.
- Collaborates with EU Marketing team to ensure that web sites and social media activities are well adapted to local needs.
You have a minimum 3-5 years of marketing management experience. An experience in trade marketing is highly appreciated
Your native language is German; you speak and write English fluently
You are energetic, organized and have business-driven approach.
You are engaged and with structured and strong communication skills.
You have excellent skills in writing.
If this offer interests you, thank you kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org